Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Re-born, Phoenix, and other words meaning NEW BLOG!


I've been writing crap on this blog for about six months or so. I get about four or five posts and delete them with a disgusted self-loathing sneer on my face. I feel whiney on the blog. I was whiney when I wrote in a journal with old-fashioned pen and paper! Sooooo, once AGAIN, Muse Girl is having a resurrection! I may whine, bitch, or moan. I may be the only one who reads these posts and castigates the author. But, I must, simply must, give rise to the voice in my head that rolls around like marbles in a jar! No, not schizo-hearing voices. It is my own voice. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing myself sometimes. There is a warning on my blog for a reason. My vocabulary lapses into the vulgar often when passion takes over. So beware and read no more if you have delicate sensibilities! Without further description, I present, "Muse Girl's Thoughts" . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. love the groovy music & bold colors! glad to be your 1st follower! already saved to my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you are reinventing - yourself, your blog, whatever! I'm all for change!

    ReplyDelete