Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Man Child Meets Mr. and Mrs. ????


I introduced the figurrs to Man Child today when he came by. I decided to ask him the same questions that I asked Middle Child and La Nina Loca about them. Before I could formally introduce him, he noticed them and asked, "What's up with these?" I explained. He asked, "You're not going to leave them there are you?" Later I let him spend some time with them and asked him the questions.


Me: Man Child meet Mr. and Mrs.
MC: head nod, smile. no words.
Me: Where do you think they're going?
MC: Smile. Giggle. "Can I touch them?" The sun? He's got a beer. He's going to the sun, duh?
Me: What do you think their names are?
MC: This guy looks like a Phil. She looks like a Judy.
La Nina Loca named them: Ina and Ohcio.
(laughed out loud)
Me: What is he going to take pictures of?
MC: Birds or something.
Me: What is her fave color?
MC: Gumdrop Purple
Me: What music do they like?
MC: This dude likes Neal Young. I can just tell. She likes Bruce Springsteen. I hate Neal Young.
Me: What do you think is in his bottle?
MC: Captain Morgan 100 proof.
Me: What do you think is in her bag

MC: Food.
Me: What do you think is in his suitcase?
MC: That's a lunch box.
Me: Ask them one question.
Why are you dressed like that?

1 comment: