Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'M BAAACCKK!









As much as I wanted to retire and revel in my former blogging memories, I find that I miss it too much. I know, it's very Garth Brooks retiring, still touring, one album just for Walmart, change my name come back as a rock star and new haircut, tour again as Garth . . . . I'm tired of having conversations in my head. I'm tired of boring my friends trying to work in would-be blog posts into the conversation. Mr. Muse Girl was reeeeaaaaalllly disappointed in my retirement. So, don't I owe it to marital committments and bliss to return? My only regret in returning is that I was enjoying calling myself "theartistformerlyknownasmusegirl."

4 comments:

  1. woo-hoooo!!!! yeeeesssssss!!! best christmas present-EV-er!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo glad you are back! My blogging world was not complete without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! I can't wait to here the MG's Xmas exploits!

    ReplyDelete